We prepare tax returns for clients with:

  • Clergy Income – including parsonage, housing allowances, self-employment tax adjustments, and retired clergy allowance.
  • Farm Income & Expenses – sale or barter of livestock, produce & grains, cooperative distributions, agricultural program payments, weather-related sales, farm income averaging, CCC loans, crop insurance proceeds and federal crop disaster payments.
  • Foreign Earned and/or Investment Income – Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, Foreign Tax Credit, Foreign Housing Exclusion or Deduction, and FBAR – Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
  • Investment Income – interest, Original Issue Discount (OID), dividends and other distributions, nontaxable trades & like-kind exchanges, capital gains and losses; sale of stock, real estate, primary residence and etc.
  • Itemized Deductions
    • Casualty and theft losses
    • Donations to charity, cash and non-cash
    • Gambling losses
    • Investment expenses
    • Job related / unreimbursed employee expenses, and job seeking expenses
    • Medical, dental and optical expenses
    • Mortgage interest, points & mortgage insurance
    • Taxes Paid – State and local income & sales taxes, real estate taxes and personal property taxes
  • Non-Resident Status – whether one or multiple family members, or a part-year resident, Forms 1040NR
  • Other Income – unemployment compensation, prizes and awards
  • Rental Property – reporting of income, expenses, depreciation of assets.
  • Retirement Income – distributions from pensions, annuities, IRAs, Social Security Benefits, military pensions and railroad retirement benefits.
  • Royalty Income – oil, gas, or mineral properties, copyrights, patents, artists, inventors and writers.
  • Schedules K-1 – issued by partnerships, S corporations, estates and trusts.
  • Self-Employment Income – whether a business owner, independent contractor, or a freelancer, reporting of income (1099-MISC and/or receipts), cost of goods sold, expenses, depreciation, and self-employment taxes.